June 29, 2013

Married: Conny & Daniel


There are is hardly more sweetness on a Saturday morning when a good friend is about to tie the not. I was home. Soft hills, a small river winding it´s way through the city... and I could actually take the tram to the church. That´s my idea of an environment friendly wedding ;) I met Conny outside the church in the car - all laughter and high expectant joy.  She was early, desperately trying to kill some time with her bridesmaid and Dad. Impatient... to walk to church. To meet Daniel. As the bells sounded she did not walk down the small lane, no she hurried, almost jogged. She was not willing to let another minute pass to meet her forever.

Dear Conny & Daniel! Thank you for the most beautiful honor of it all! For being at your side and documenting your smiles, your laughter, your joy of life and sweetness of infinite moments!  I remember one line from Daniel. We were by the lovely garden house and he stood next to me, totally swept of his feet, catching his breath as we both stared at this most beautiful bride before us, seated on the stairs. Rici, he asked, could you please take another image from this angle? Oh man, I can´t believe it! This is my bride! 














Conny you swept me off my heels! Totally killing me! Love your smiles!!!


















This marvelous couple was actually gracious enough to grant me two entire hours of their huge day. And for that I was not really able to boil the selected images down much more and decided to break them down into two posts. Yay!

Check back next week for some Library Love!



Salutiiii.










No comments:

Post a Comment