February 16, 2013

Engagement session ~ Conny & Daniel

I remember it well. It was one of my favorite days in November. I got up and thought to myself, today you´re going to live your dream. In the morning I met a dear friend from Texas and we talked about the funny turns of life and how we both started working in the wedding industry. And then I hurried back home to met up with this most lovely couple for a late autumn engagement session! Oh my!! Those colors! Totally in love with this color-bursting  shot!





Conny is one of my friends from back home, whenever I was back in Germany I looked forward to give her  a call and to meet up in our favorite cafè in town. 

We would catch up and share news. I remember it well the chilly morning air paving the market place in an enchanted mood. And then the smile which was growing bigger and bigger, while she told me the news of a new turn in her road of life. 
Today I´m beyond thrilled to share this news also with you! 
You two lovelies, thank you for this wonderful time and I so can´t wait for your spring wedding!











Have a great weekend!

~ Saluti. ~










3 comments: