July 27, 2015

Monday Post


It was the first time we shot together in almost two years. We were on the road to Potsdam & I was gazing out of the window. I had not been in the north of Germany for quite some years and somehow I had forgotten how perfectly wonderful the landscape is up here. I was super thrilled about shooting together with Jan again and curious how the teaming would end up, since I had gotten quite used to shooting on my own. 


Sooo, this is the back entrance... jup! Life is sweet friends!
If you think about getting married in a castle I would most love to shoot your wedding there! ;)

In the end I savoured the moments when I knew Jan would have my back. I was able to focus on documenting the details (something I love like crazy) and he would take the first round of group pictures. It was a marvellous bliss to split tasks like this. I would entertain the small group pictures while he was with the couple around the corner to work his magical-in-the-woods portraits. And then to actually sit down to drink my evening coke and not drink it on the run like usually was a new peak.

This is us getting the gear and mood ready to rumble. Oh how I love castle weddings!





Location: Schloss Kartzow
You can book us together here: Jan´s page

Have a wonderful new week friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment