August 18, 2015

Heidelberg with friends - Travel

I remember as Alex shared with me that he was planning proposing to his girl. I was freaking out & had to keep all the goodness to myself for some weeks. We chatted about photographers from the Washington DC area & as the wedding plans where finalised I realised I would not be able to fly over to their wedding in the states. Oh that was a low of lows. Fast forward a couple more weeks & the two lovebirds came to honeymoon in Italia & Germany. Needless to say we had to meet!



I meet with Alex & Claire in Heidelberg. We had breakfast like Germans do & they where thrilled to host in their words "their first guest as a couple". ^^ 
What joy it was!
Here are some glimpses from a warm summers day of finally meeting his girl.
It was an honour to spend a day with you! Thank you for this wonderful time & Alex, thank you for brining her here. 
Much love to the both of you!


 And then we strolled some into the city. I just loved the look of this cute book shop ;)


 And the castle view:

Actually I think it is a great idea for anybody out there honeymooning to take a photographer along for one day. Just saying should you ever need someone to take some honeymoon images in Germany or Italia I would be so available for travel ;)
 

Find our cute little breakfast cafe right here






2 comments:

  1. Lovely this is amazing, every click is awesome. Truly beautiful pics i will say, scenic beauty is also great with perfect body posture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pleasure reading your own post.Its full regarding specifics we to find AS WELL AS my partner and i love to publish an comment The item "The content of an post can be awesome" amazing work.
    Regards: Tatkal IRCTC Autofill Tool

    ReplyDelete