June 3, 2015

Engagement Session - Alex & Marcel

One of my total favorite parts about my job is that I get to take it with me. On the road, where I travel. And as it happens for my weekend with le ragazze (my Itaian girls) in Munich it coincided with a lovely inquiry. It happened to be one of the more rainy weekends and for some time we where contemplating whether to risk it or not. Usually I would opt for a rain free day for an engagement session since I think this is the one day you can actually reschedule opposed to your wedding day where you have to rock whatever comes your way. 
But since the travel days where kinda our restriction we decided to run with it and run we did. Call me strange but I actually love the overcast sessions so much! They have their own prose to it and the colors pop even more.

Having spent almost a decade side by side they decided to get engaged on a beach in Thailand. 
Alex & Marcel, thank you so much for asking me to take your pictures. I loved it! I loved that you let me see your giggles and embraces!
I wish you all the best for your journey!




Definitely a favourite from the day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment