December 8, 2012

Christmas Mini - Sessions

You are looking for a Christmas gift? 
Something personal?

How about some pictures of you for you loved ones?
How about a photo shoot to surprise someone dear to you?




La Rici ~ Photography
offers special Christmas Mini Sessions.

So, what is a Mini Session?

We meet up around sunrise or sunset time, hang out for 30 minutes, you can choose outfits and location and you will receive fifteen fun pictures of you.

I am open to your ideas! It can be a portrait session, a mini styled shoot, a couple session. Let me know your ideas and wishes!

Shoot me an e-mail for more information:
larici.photography@gmail.com

I am looking forward to hear from you!

~ Rici.

PS, I would be thrilled to do something fun, outside, with snow and wintery outfits!! ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment