May 28, 2014

Just May


Every time I was writing a note, or scribble, or anything else I really enjoyed writing the month. This might sound stupid to you... but every time someone asks what my favourite month or season is, I´m not sure what to say... I guess I just don´t want to exclude all the others ;)
So this is as close to an answer to that old question. I enjoy the month May... enjoy scribbling it on every page I turn, enjoy the days growing longer and the herbs on the balcony growing with each rain, enjoy the golden light extending night after night and enjoy the first grilling on the balcony, enjoy the first day to wear my new mint (of course) maxi skirt, enjoy the first afternoon to sit on the porch with a good friend with ice cubes in the glasses and ... ahhh, you know, spring.





Being the huge Pinterest fan I am... I always love these beautiful hand made quotes... and thought I should give it a try... well. Let me tell you all these cute swirls are much harder to paint than they look.

Here is to the next time! 
May it be colorladen, creativity overflowing and you know, just May.




Till soon!

~    Saluti.   ~















No comments:

Post a Comment