May 20, 2012

Sunday´s are for tea

It was a grey, rainy, quiet Sunday. Rain all day, perfect for romantic walks. Which I did not take. Nooo, I saw the sunrise today and at 6 am, frankly it was a bright, crisp morning and the soft Tuscan hills were bathed in shades of gold to cold blue.

But I wanted to write something about tea? Right. I think I am addicted… especially on grey, rainy quiet Sunday´s! There is nothing as wonderful as sipping a tea called paradise and having cookies called “Giorno perfetto” the perfect day. Nothing. Better.



~~~

Sonntage sind für Tee.
Es war ein grauer, regnerischer, stiller Sonntag. Regen den ganzen Tag, perfekt für romantische Spaziergänze. Welche ich nicht unternahm. Neeein, ich sah heute den Sonnenaufgang, um 6 Uhr, verrückterweise war es ein heller, frischer Morgen und die sanften toskanischen Berge waren in allen Nuancen von Gold bis kaltes Blau getaucht.

Aber ich wollte etwas von Tee schreiben? Richtig. Ich befürchte ich bin süchtig… besonders an grauen, regnerischen, stillen Sonntagen. Da gibt es nichts Besseres als einen Tee namens Paradise zu schlürfen und dazu Kekse zu naschen die „Giorno Perfetto“ Der perfekte Tag, heißen.



Ok, I did not want to put it online just yet, but, here we go:


and yes, I will put olive trees on the Blog as often as I can ;-)



I wish you a great new week!

~~~

Ich wünsche dir eine großartige neue Woche!







No comments:

Post a Comment