November 1, 2012

Announcement


As some of you might have noticed, I vanished for ten days from the blogosphere. Busy trying to figure out my new place and life in general.  The exciting days of settling back in or starting new.

But today I wanna share something else with you:




Würzburg is my new place.
Which of course means for all the beautiful brides hiring me from Germany way less travel costs. ;)

So, if you have gotten engaged recently, if you plan a wedding or other happy occasions. I would LOVE to hear from you. Shot me an e-mail (larici.photography@gmail.com)  write a view lines. I´m  most happy to get in touch with you and hear your story.


Who of you have moved recently? Where is your new place?

Have a great Thursday!

~    Saluti.   ~












No comments:

Post a Comment