March 7, 2016

Summer Wedding in Mössingen

One of the things I loved best about their wedding was the deep thought & loving details the bride had put into this day. She has a heart for planning & was literally able to explain to me how to meet her & her groom in the middle of a hilly field of truly nowhere. 
I mean this kind of place where street names end and you are just in the outback. 


The quiet morning as a back drop, we had our gorgeous first look. 
Let me tell you, this girl, (oh my!) knows how to find the dreamy bits of nature. I just loved where we were! 

They promised their love surrounded by a small circle of close ones in the tiniest & oldest city hall, I have been to this day. It was an honour to see their soft & quiet love & be able to document it. So thank you ever so much for trusting me & asking me along!!!


A mint cup cake to keep the rings! Oh yes, please! ;)


I was super thrilled about their taste in cup cakes & flowers! 
Imagine the happy squeaks ;)







Portrait location: Olgahöhe, Messungen

City Hall: Pfullinger Trauzimmer
Cake, Cup cakes: Mia´s Bakery
Partylocation: Achtender, Metzingen


















No comments:

Post a Comment