March 7, 2012

As you might have noticed I am still trying to figure out the Blogging thing. I am thinking a lot about routine, regularity, blogging calendar and series these days. Sooo, on my little journey of exploring the blogging world I thought about the things which help me to get in the mood. Like writing, working, creative mood ;-)
So if you are new in this business here is what I usually do.

1)      I read a lot of Blogs, I have a close look on photographers blogs which I think are genius and look at what works for them. I get inspired and I find new ideas.

2)      I am trying to have an inspirational workspace. Yes. This one works for me. I have no idea about you, but I get inspired by antique lovely things. So here is my lovely chaiselongue. I think you could quite frankly say I am in love with this little piece of art. So this is one item in my room which helps me to get down to work, I am still trying to organize the rest. ;-)

~~~

Wie du vielleicht schon gemerkt hast bin ich immer noch dabei mich mit dem Bloggen zurecht zu finden. Ich denke zur Zeit viel über Routine, Regelmäßigkeit, Blog-Kalender und Serien nach. Alsooo, auf meiner kleinen Entdeckungsreise in der bloggenden Welt hab ich mir darüber Gedanken gemacht was mir so dabei hilft. Bei dem schreiben, arbeiten und in die kreative Stimmung kommen. ;-)
Wenn du also auch neu bist in diesem Business, dann sind hier zwei Schritte die ich entdeckt hab die mir sehr helfen.

1)      Ich habe schon vor einiger Zeit angefangen Fotografenblogs zu lesen die ich genial finde. Ich schaue mir an was die anders machen und finde neue Ideen.

2)      Ich versuche einen inspirierenden Arbeitsplatz zu schaffen. Ja. Also das funktioniert für mich. Ich weiß nicht wie es mit dir ist aber ich kann  viel Inspiration bei antiken Möbeln oder antiken Sachen im Allgemeinen finden. Hier ist also meine bezaubernde Chaiselongue. Ich denke man kann sagen, dass ich ganz vernarrt in das kleine Kunststückchen bin. Das ist also mein Möbelstück der Inspiration, wo ich gerne arbeite. Den Rest versuche ich noch zu organisieren. ;-)





What helps you to get in the creative mood? Why don´t you leave a comment below?
PS: Maybe I turn this into a new Behind-the-lens / question series. I will let you know how it goes.

~~~

Was hilf dir in kreative Stimmung zu kommen? Warum lässt du nicht einen Kommentar da?
PS: vielleicht wird das eine neue Hinter-der-Kamera / Fragen-Serie. Ich werde dich wissen lassen wie es läuft.



Have a lovely Wednesday!
~~~
Einen schönen Mittwoch dir!





No comments:

Post a Comment