April 23, 2012

At the edge


I am still dreaming back to this tiny place. An small oasis where I did not expect it. And all because my brother decided to leave the road, to climb the rocks and choose a way through the wilderness where there was none. I should thank him (again). I was basically struck with awe, by this tiny spot. On the edge. On top of a valley, overlooking my beloved Tuscany.  We climbed the cross and just sat there, took it in. I was constantly scared to death by the minuscule space left to the edge. Now, looking back, I am freaking glad we had a little tiny portrait session with Hanna, a friend from Germany.  I hope you enjoy the outlook the same way as I do!

Have a fabulous week!




~~~

Ich träume immer noch zurück, zu diesem kleinen Ort. Eine mini Oase, wo wir sie nicht erwarteten. Und alles nur weil mein Bruder, die Straße verlassen hatte, die Felsen erklommen und einen Weg wählte, wo keiner war. Ich sollte ihm (nochmal) dafür danken. Ich war von Begeisterung quasi niedergestreckt. An der Kante, über dem Tal, meine geliebte Toskana überschauend. Wir erklommen das Kreuz und saßen einfach nur da, saugten die Augenblicke in uns auf. Ich war die ganze Zeit besorgt um die supernahe Kante aber zurückschauend bin ich sehr froh das wir eine kleine, spontane Portraitsession mit Hanna anzettelten, einer Freundin aus Deutschland. Ich hoffe euch gefällt die Aussicht auch so gut wie mir.

Ich wünsche dir eine fabelhafte Woche!




Did I mention a tree? With roots? What roots!
~~~
Erwähnte ich einen Baum? Mit Wurzeln? Krasse Wurzeln!



* It´s not as close to the edge as you think Mamma! ;-)
~~~
* Es ist nicht so nah an der Kante wie du denkst Mamma! ;-)








No comments:

Post a Comment