July 17, 2012

Siena Mini-Sessions


Since this is almost my last week in Siena I wanted to offer Mini-Sessions as part of my taking leave.

SO what is a Mini-Session?

We meet up around sunrise or sunset time, hang out for 30 minutes, you can choose outfits and location and you will receive fifteen fun pictures of you.

I am open to your ideas! It can be a portrait session, a mini styled shoot, a couple session. Let me know your ideas and wishes!

Shoot me an e-mail for more information:
I am looking forward to hear from you!

~~~

La  Rici   - Photography offre Mini – Sessions per questa settimana:

Mercoledì il 18 – mattina presto
Mercoledì il 18 – sera
Giovedì il 19 – sera

Che cosa sono Mini-Sessions?

Noi ci incontriamo per 30 minuti, per alba oppure tramonto. Puoi scegliere vestiti e un posto a Siena che ti piace. Alla fine riceverai quindici immagini di te.

Può essere una session per ritratti o per una coppia, scrivermi le tue idee.

Per sapere di più:
A presto!

No comments:

Post a Comment