September 26, 2013

Sunrise session: Gown Love

My roomy could not believe her eyes as she woke up a couple of days ago and found me all up and about in the kitchen... making tea and preparing breakfast. Short: awake at her time...
Well, there are just very few things I´m willing to get up to.early. And one for sure is a good ole sunrise session. Finally it was here. With Linda and a gorgeous gown once more, lovingly provided by Marialla and sunrise morning goodness. Yes for this, it is always worth getting up way early. And to be quite honest, sunrises are a whole lot later in September than in June ;)

Soooo, here is to gorgeous gowns and early birds!

ENjoy the beauty!




Kill me Linda! I think I need to print a canvass from this session! 


Did you like this post? Why not leave a comment in the section below?

Have a great week!


Saluti.


Gown: most lovingly created by Claudius Märchenstunde.

You can see other gown from Mariella here and here.










2 comments:

  1. WOW! Wonderful woman and great pictures. I love it!!!! Greetings, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete