August 31, 2014

Time to go south


This summer I have more weddings scheduled on my Saturday´s than ever before. I enjoy the taste of being close to full time during my summer break. Still every rainy, dark, grey summer day in Germany makes me miss Italia like crazy. I mean like nuts. It is even worse when all of le mie ragazze (my girls) are traveling. Soooo, here is the plan for the next week: Go.to.Roma.


This is my one week for travel and I will drink it all in, southern style ;)
Now, here is the deal for you!
If you happen to be in Roma, and you always wanted to have a portrait shoot or engagement shoot or a styled shoot. 
Shoot me a line (larici.photography@gmail.com) and we will meet next week!


I wish you a wonderful new week tomorrow.
Have a great one!












No comments:

Post a Comment