January 25, 2016

Fest Versprochen - Monday Post

This weekend I was lucky enough to have a weekend in Stuttgart & a wedding trade show right around the corner from my house. 
So many times my couples have asked me about recommendations for wedding vendors in the Stuttgart area. So many times I had few tips to offer and now was the perfect weekend to change that.

I love helping my couples plan their day & alway offer tips for planning and organisation with excitement. What I love even more is recommending services I myself like (a lot). So I set out with my wonderful couples in mind. Searching for what they need and for what I would like.
  

The "Fest Versprochen" was just the very perfect spot to start my search for wedding vendors. I have never been to a wedding trade show and it was a sweet start.

The event took place in the "Wagenhallen" on the former grounds of a warehouse which obviously guaranteed a good deal of industrial chic. 

Come along for a tour.



Ariane of Mini Dot designs ring 'boxes'


Wedding planner Natalie with a Alice in Wonderland themed inspiration.

Uniquely designed gowns. Ah, they have captured me for sure.
All gowns by Susan & her team from La Robe Marie
You can find her shop in Munich.

 Stationary design by Anna from La Plus Belle
  

Stationary & cooperate design by Conny & Johanna from Completely in Marriages.
They were very much fun to chat to & I hope to work together with them soon. 

 My favourite cup cake creator is Mia. I had met her at a wedding of mine past summer. :)

 The collaborate arrangement of La Boum Kollektive totally had me. 
Uhm, yes! This is just what I was dreaming of finding here!
The flowers were done by Regina which had some time to talk. She has a stand every Saturday at the Marienplatz come spring. I truly hope I will find a free Saturday to drop by. Her flowers made me swoon!

I just love gold for details!



 And last but not least the beautiful stationary inspiration by Papier & Feder on my desk this morning. :)







Have the most wonderful & inspired new week!




All links in one place:

Wedding trade show: Fest Versprochen here

Location: Wagenhallen here

Flowers: Blooms here

Gowns: La Robe Marie  here

Ring box: MINI dot here

Wedding Planner: Your Fairytale here

Stationary: Completely in Marriages here, La Plus Belle here, Papier & Feder here, La Boum Kollektiv here

Cup cakes: Mia's Bakery here




PS, maybe you wonder why some have many, others very few images? To be honest the light in the location was very different in many spots. Uhh, sorry.








3 comments:

  1. Good to see that you have amazing weekend and these pictures are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing your weekend in pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic readgreat post to read weblinkimportant source my review hereYour Domain Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. important link l1a29w6x81 gucci replica handbags replica bags supplier joy replica bags review home v6t47w6k92 replica bags seoul read this article c3q91y9k15 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags wholesale mumbai

    ReplyDelete