This one is for all the newbies to the La Rici Blog.
Here are 11 random things and rambling thoughts about me.
* Doris Troy is currently providing the most beautiful soundtrack to my working & editing days at the studio.
* it only took me seven months to finally paint the office wall, since I started full time photography.
* if you give me expensive chocolate, chances are that I will save it for a better / special day and it might go bad. I know, crazy... ( I sound like a post war child)
* my friend Anna had a dream where she and her friends needed chocolate & she just told everybody that under no circumstances are they allowed to snack the good ones in the fridge.
* since we are on saving things. I kept one Jane Austen novel unread so I could enjoy the first time reading the last novel of her for a couple of years.
*the last first last novel I read by her was Northanger Abbey. A sense of listlessness overcame me upon finishing it. What will I ever read again?!?! (just kidding)
* I will be an auntie very soon. I cannot wait for this little Mister to show his face to the world and the wild name guessing will be finally resolved.
* the wall in my office has peach/cream and white stripes. (images are about to come your way)
I realised this involves a lot of food information today... but since we are already on it.
*the careful storage of christmas cookies I have secretly prepared in December is not entirely eaten yet. You are welcome.
* only Italians manage to give a lead role to a 81 year old lady for a perfume ad. And I love them for it! (find the clip here, you might laugh.)
Happy weekend everybody!l!!