February 24, 2016

Golf Club Domäne - Summer Wedding

They had peeked in for our studio opening & while touring our beloved creative harbour shared that they recently got engaged.
Sweetness radiated from her eyes, as they shared about their wedding, & I had a wonderful feeling. 

Their day unfolded beautifully as an almost all-day outdoor affair. With a ceremony held in a clearing on the golf club. A dreamy summer wedding with chunks of good light, wonderful laughter and a sunset to remember.





Dear Sarina & Erik,
 thank you so very much for entrusting me with the capturing of your special day! Thank you for all the jokes & beautiful moments you allowed me to see! It was a joy. 
I can´t wait to see you again, come spring. ;)



Ok, serious favorite crush right here!

Thank you so for coming out for the sunset with me!


Have a most wonderful Wednesday!


Location of ceremony, festivities & portraits: Golf Club Domäne











2 comments: