February 5, 2016

A Shooting at the Vatican

Late summer in Rome &
 it was about time to take this dress for a walk.

I ran into Marta back in Würzburg.
 This one day I heard her talk on the way to the canteen for the second time.
This time I was determined to not let this one slip. 
You see the first time I heard her & Valeria talk a sudden wave of super timidness overcame me and I let them walk past me without saying a word.

She became easily one of my favourite girls from Roma.


One day we made a deal to showcase her self-made dress in the proper style. Think, high columns, golden light, ancient city, warm air and you know a bit of Vatican. 

Cara Marta! È stato un piacere!
Sei troppo bella! 


Have a fabulous weekend!

Let´s dream of the south!

PS, let me know if you want to shoot in Italia (might as well be around in February & April).


















1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with all the photographer because they capture those pictures so well.
    Mitzvah

    ReplyDelete